Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Isn't She Crafty !!

Okay, I admit that my daughter has no desire to be any sort of artist  ...  or cook  ...  or designer.  She is always telling me that the only reason she has a kitchen is because it came with the house.  And it's not that she can't cook ... it's just that she chooses not to cook.  And even though I have one of her artistic creations from the fifth grade hanging up for all to see, I don't think she's picked up a bottle of Elmer's glue since that spectacular creation was made.

So when she called me last week and said ... "Hey, mom, do you have any popsicle sticks and some styrofoam I can use for a project?"  Well, I almost cried for joy ... the tables were turning. Maybe with the birth of her to gorgeous children and becoming a fabulous mom, some sort of dormant creative gene was coming to life after all.  So with a little bit of guidance, here's a project she created for an auction event they are having at her workplace.  I think she did a FINE job!!!