Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Two of Vacation


I had a nice, although very quick, visit with my good friend, Joyce, this morning. She stopped by and brought me some homemade pumpkin muffins, and loaned me some fabulous craft books to enjoy while I'm on vacation this week. Still working on the WCMD Unity challenges. Here's one I did for the "ribbon" challenge.
I'm also getting ready to go to Kansas City this weekend for the CKC Scrapbook Convention that my sisters and I go to every year. It's a weekend filled with giggling, crafting, and SHOPPING! We always make a stop at Kirklands (my sister, Gloria's FAVORITE store), and will also hit one or two new scrapbook stores. We'll meet up with my friends, Joyce and Bunny, for dinner and an evening of sharing our purchases, chatting and scrapping. It's an event I always look forward to and am counting the days!

No comments: