Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Haunting!


Has it been just a year ago that my favorite little guy was only 1-1/2 years old and enjoying Halloween? Where does the time go? We had dinner with Jonas (and his parents) last night and he just LOVES to engage in conversation now! The waitress came over and asked who wanted to give her their order first, and Jonas jumped right in and said "I do" and proceeded to tell her that he wanted mac 'n cheese and lemonade. I nearly fell off my chair in a fit of giggles! I can't wait to see what his folks will dress him as this weekend! We're having the annual family Halloween event at Jeremy's parents' home. Everyone brings a "spooky" side dish to share and it's always such a fun event. I do remember one year that Marilyn made sloppy joes that actually "glowed". Tomorrow Sterling is making The Pioneer Woman's cheesy olive loaf (like pizza bread) and using the green olives as "eyes" ... here's lookin at you kid!