Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Guy Fieri's Buffalo Balls Recipe

I have Rachel Ray's daily show on my DVR.  Depending on the content, I usually just skim through for something that interests me or I just delete it.  But yesterday she had on MY FAVORITE chef, Guy Fieri.  I've been a fan of his since his win on Your Next Food Network Star.  He just comes across like your favorite cousin, and someone who is really accessible and down to earth. 



Yesterday on the show he demonstrated a recipe for buffalo balls ... buffalo coming from the team up of hot sauce and blue cheese, and made them with of all things, ground turkey. They really look delicious and are not that hard to make. Would be a fabulous tailgate recipe. I definitely will be making these ... maybe for Superbowl Sunday?



Pinned Image


HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE VIDEO DEMONSTRATION: 




No comments: