Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving holiday.  Hope your day is relaxing and filled with all things yummy!  We're celebrating over at my sister, Gloria's, home. There will be 25 of us!  I made two pecan pies yesterday and this morning I have an apple crisp to make. Sterling smoked a turkey yesterday and will be making a pan of stuffing to take as well.  So everyone enjoy your day and know that I am thankful to have all of YOU in my life!  And a special holiday wish to my son, Mark, and his wife, Chrysty, who are at home in Denver enjoying a mile high thanksgiving.  LOVE YOU and wish you were here, but we'll see you at Christmas!!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

What a day! Lots of food, love and laughs shared from everyone. We missed Mom (who wasn't feeling well), Mark & Chrysty, Misty & Mark (who live out of town). Did I forget anyone? I hope not! Time to plan for next year :)