Thursday, August 25, 2011

Interest in Pinterest is Growing!

If you haven't created your own boards yet at Pinterest, you really should take a few moments to go and check it out.  There are some AMAZING projects, recipes, photography, etc. etc. that will just leave you in smiles. And the great thing is that your "saves" won't take up any memory space on your personal computer!  Here's a few examples of my recent "pins":


This "couple" just had me smiling!





How about a recipe for Apple Cider FLOATS!! 




Butterfly Cupcakes!!





And how beautiful is this??!!




Making RAIN - great at home science experiment for kids!





And a "why didn't I think of that" project !






Go here to view all of my pinterest pins and have fun creating your own collections!

http://pinterest.com/lillianchild/pins/





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such beautiful pictures Lilian. Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. It can be tough some days but i find if i keep occupied it makes things easier. Hugs to you :)

wendyp said...

that paintstick chart is brilliant. I've meant to do that in the past but just never got around to it. I'll have to remember to try the rain experiment. The kids might get a kick out of making it rain in the house while Hurricane Irene is kicking it up oustide.