Monday, August 29, 2011

Pleasantly Surprised !


I was "home alone" this past weekend, as hubby was in Utah visiting his dad.  So I filled up my time with family and friends ... and housework.  I seem to get more done at home when I'm on my own than when hubby is home distracting me (grin).  So the floors were swept and scrubbed, the windows and glass doors were washed, 6 loads of laundry were washed and dried and put away, AND I even had time to go to a movie with a sweet friend.


I'm not a huge Steve Carell fan ... but let's just say, every time I see him in a movie I gain more respect for his acting.  This is one of the BEST movies I've seen in quite a while. SERIOUSLY!! So well written, GREAT acting, and to be "surprised" several times within the movie - what a treat!  So if you see NOTHING else this summer, PLEASE go and see this movie ... you won't be disappointed.  VERY entertaining!!


No comments: