Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hail Caesar!

I'm still filtering through all of my family recipes and transferring them to either my blog or my pinterest pages.  I ran across this lovely Caesar dressing recipe that my cousin, Jeff, made for us several times when we visited him in the Hamptons.  He is what we call the family success.  Very ambitious, very bright and very successful.  Right now his new adventure is cooking school, and he is currently apprenticing with Ina Garten in the East Hamptons.

Here's a photo of Jeff, his mom, Shirley, and his sister, Tina taken a few years ago when he was here in Omaha visiting.



And here's Jeff's fresh Caesar salad dressing recipe:

2 cloves garlic, diced
1 Tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
1 tsp kosher salt
juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
1 egg

Put in blender and drizzle and whisk in 1 cup olive oil.  Toss with desired salad leaves and add croutons and fresh grated parmesan cheese.