Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hallowee Treat Bags!

Every year we have a family Halloween party that my son-in-law's parents host.  Everyone brings a "spooky" potluck item to share.  I like to tease my sister telling her that anything she brings would be considered scary ... LOL.  One year we even had a pot of chili that "glowed".

This year I am making apple cider donuts and caramel corn ... and then wrapping them up in clear bags tied with black and orange ribbons, and then putting them into individual craft bags.  Here's some of the pics that I've printed onto each of these treat bags ... what FUN it has been searching through Pinterest to find just the right images!


Ooooohhhhh, Headless photos to spice up your Halloween party space.

Antique Skeleton Spider Halloween All Hallows Eve Illustration

spiders

witch

halloween

Vintage Halloween postcard

Pinned Image


chill


Pinned Image

cool/scary HALLOWEEN!




Isn't Halloween FUN????!!!!


1 comment:

Jingle said...

These are great images! That first one just cracks me up!