Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Leftover Egg Nog - What's a Girl to do?


My son and daughter-in-law were in town recently for the holidays and I bought a carton of his FAVORITE holiday beverage - only problem is we didn't end up opening it up.  So before it expires, I wanted to use it in some new fashion, and I happened upon THIS recipe for a morning coffee cake using egg nog.  I'll be making this over the weekend - it looks SCRUMPTIOUS!!!







Mark also said another way they like to use egg nog is to mix it with peppermint ice cream and make a Santa shake serving it with gingersnap cookies.  Chrysty likes to crush the gingersnap cookies right into the shake!



And yet another idea would be to make some egg nog french toast!


 


And I found SEVERAL recipes on Pinterest for egg nog cookies!



So what's YOUR favorite way to use up that leftover holiday egg nog?

2 comments:

Gloria said...

In a glass with some ice :)

Susanne said...

Wow, I didn't know egg nog had such possibilities - these all look scrumptious.