Sunday, February 12, 2012

Art Journaling

Tracy over at Helmar USA pulled me into yet another form of creative expression (and she had to apply a bit of pressure for me to take this plunge into uncharted territory!).  Art journals.  This is a PERSONAL book where I can doodle, sketch, paint and just feel free to be creative.  If I like what I create then I can transfer the idea to either cards or canvas. Here's the cover I created for this new adventure into art journaling.



There are some amazing ideas and inspiration out there for art expression.  If you are a follower of my pinterest pages, then you can find more on the "she art" creativity there.  Here's my first she art page.



And birds on a wire is something I just had a bit of fun with. 


My next pages are already in pencil and waiting for me to find some time to bring them to life.  And be sure to catch Tracy on Monday nights on her Upstream feed where you are sure to be inspired!

http://www.tracywburgos.typepad.com/

No comments: