Monday, April 9, 2012

Taking a Mini Bite Outta Monday

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.  I know we sure did!!  My sister and her husband hosted the family event yesterday and we have a new generation of little ones that are now running around and discovering holiday fun together.  And talk about a BEAUTIFUL day!  The weather was just around 70 degrees with a nice breeze.  And NO BUGS yet, which I always find a plus during any outside event.

Anyway, I was cruising my usual blog stops this morning and came across this FUN idea.  Small shaped circles cut from pre-bought pastry and then baked.  Add the "pie" topping of your choice and voila ... instant mini pie bites.  Doesn't get any simpler than this to have pie at your fingertips.  And what a perfect treat for bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, Tuesday afternoon tea, late night with David Letterman ... well, you get my drift. LOVE this idea!!!




1 comment:

Jingle said...

Those look super yummy!