Monday, August 6, 2012

Sterling's Cookies



My husband, Sterling, makes some of the best chocolate chip cookies!  And he has a following.  I've brought them into the office several times during the past several years and everyone smiles in delight at the sight of them.  They have even requested them for special occasions.  Maybe THIS might be an idea for his retirement plan!  The cookies are soft and moist - very cake like - not too sweet, but chock full of nuts and chips!  He won't divulge the recipe, but I've watched him make these and I can be compromised for the right price (chuckle).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great blog! My favorite things; food and paper. LOL Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment and becoming a follower! I'm now following your blog, too!!