Monday, March 14, 2011

Cinnamon - Never "Optional"

The Pioneer Woman has a recipe for Snickerdoodle Muffins on her blog this morning.  My son's FAVORITE ingredient is Cinnamon.  Whenever he sees a recipe where cinnamon is "optional" his favorite comeback line is Cinnamon is NEVER optional!! And my son's FAVORITE cookies are snickerdoodles, although my daughter would argue that it's HER favorite cookie (to which my son would argue that he's older so the original idea is his) ... anyway, for sure I will definitely be making these little gems for her to try at our next "dinner at Mom's" night.




RECIPE can be found here:  http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen-blog/2011/03/step-by-step-snickerdoodle-muffins/  ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

MaryM said...

OMG, I'm salivating!!! Since I'm way older than your kids, the 'cinnamon's my favorite' claim is mine!! ;-)

Sandy O said...

Ooooo, I love cinnomon. It is good for you too!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

I HAVE to try this recipe.Snickerdoodles are a fave in my household too. Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Whimsie Doodles blog hop.