Tuesday, March 29, 2011

High Hopes Release is Coming!

That's right...it's time for another fun release over at High Hopes!!  This release will get you in the mood for the upcoming warmer weather...along with some fantastic Party designs...and more!

The sneak peeks will begin next Tuesday April 5th with their next challenge.

There will be more peeks on Wednesday, April 6th.

Then there will be a Blog Hop and release on Thursday, April 7th.

Do you want some of the new stamps?

Then help spread the news about their blog hop and release on Thursday, April 7th.

The contest ends 8pm EST on Saturday, April 9th!!

Go here to get started:  http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/2011/03/get-ready-for-new-release.html
 
HAVE FUN!
 
 

5 comments:

LMD Creations said...

Hi Lillian,

I have given you "The Versatile Blogger" award. You can get it at my blog, www.lmdstampin.com

~Lisa D

Geri said...

TFS the info on the new release at High Hopes. I haven't heard of that site so it was nice to go check it out a bit. Are their stamps digi? And some look like Dustin Pike. I have some DP digis that I *heart*

Geri said...

I answered my own question - not digi from what I am seeing. This company is new to me! REally excited to find them... and I need more stamps like I need another hole in my head! LOL

June Houck said...

Your blog is super fun (love the title!) Your spring forward card is absolutely exquisite. So glad I found your blog :)


(Momo sent me!)

Kim Strother said...

Hey Lil, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I've been checking out your blog and I'm going to use your cinnamon recipe, my daughter's favorite!