Thursday, September 15, 2011

Canvas and Cocktails

Last Saturday evening, my family and I were walking in the Cherry Creek district of Denver on our way to have dinner at The Cherry Cricket (here's their link:  http://cherrycricket.com/site/?phpMyAdmin=9mS-kJDz%2CLAsr%2CInVnyBOzZtE15), where they make the most incredible burgers with toppings you can't even begin to imagine.  Peanut Butter??!!  I hear from those who have had this on a burger that it is REALLY incredible.  My combination was cream cheese and green chili ... YUM! 

On our way to dinner, we passed this place and my daughter-in-law said that one of her friends had been here and that she had a fantastic time.  It's one of those "why didn't I think of that" type of places!  Imagine yourself sitting with friends, sipping on your favorite cocktail and creating art ... it just doesn't get any better than that.  And they promise that even in you don't have a lick of talent for painting, that you will walk out with something you will be proud to put on your wall at home.  What fun this would be!!







And here's their website ... take a look at the gallery and see the fun projects that have been made.  I do so wish we had one of these here in town!  http://www.canvasandcocktails.com/

No comments: