Saturday, June 11, 2011

Anniversary Card


Both of my kids have wedding anniversaries this month, and I've already sent off a handmade card to my son and his wife in Denver, which I didn't post as he is an avid reader of my blog.  My daugher and son-in-law on the other hand don't frequent the blog often, so I'm safe in posting the fun little card I've made for them for their anniversary this coming week.  My son-in-law is a HUGE alien fan (even has a car plate that says alien), so only thought this would be appropriate - love this alien couple from Unity Stamps!  I added some red stickles to the heart to make it sparkle, and the paper itself has a lot of glitter, which doesn't come through on the pic. The little frame looks like an old fashioned t.v., doesn't it?  I'm still debating whether to add a sentiment to the front of the card, or just leave it as is.  HHmmm...


1 comment:

girlia said...

If you add a sentiment it needs to be something retro. It is out of this world.