Friday, June 10, 2011

Expressions of Gratitude

My friends and family will tell you that I'm pretty lucky when it comes to winning things.  NOTE:  I have not yet won the lottery ... and if that had been the case I would be posting this from a cruise ship where Andre, the bell captain, would be refilling my frozen tropical drink glass for the second ... okay, third ... time.  And my typing would look more like this ... Swizzle#&)_NQ#Slurp$%#QZPbrSmile.  But when I do win blog candy, I always like to send a personal handmade thank you card.  I mean, think about it ... where else can you type a single comment and get your name drawn and have someone you've never met send you fabulous crafting gifts in the mail?  Seriously, it's an amazing thing.  I want to patent it!

Here's a card I made to send to my current benefactor and cardmaking enabler.




There is also a saying that giving is more fun than receiving ... so keep a close watch as I will be sending a complete stranger, or possibly someone not so strange, some fabulous crafting goodies in the near future for my one year blogversary!

3 comments:

Tami B. said...

What a very thoughtful thing for you to do (I say this as I hang my head in shame.) I'm not that "lucky", but the few times I have won I just sent an email. IF I ever win again I will try to show my appreciation in a more thoughtful way (before you patent it that is.) ;)

TuttleTime said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love yours, too. Please check out my blog hop...some cool bloggers will be featured. with your luck, you may win some blog candy! :) Following U 2... Angie

Pamela Lash said...

Shout out to you Lillian - thanks for stopping by our blog and always giving us such nice comments! Love your card!!
Mama LoveBug aka Pam
pam_lash at yahoo dot com
LoveBug Creations