Saturday, June 11, 2011

This 'n That Card

I have drawers full of "stuff"  ... okay, gals, admit it ... you do too!  Or at least back me up when my husband rolls his eyes at my mountains of bins.  (grin)  I sat down this afternoon and just started pulling different elements ... rubons, stamps, buttons, homemade flowers, and bits of saved paper (which deserves its own post sometime soon).  This is what I came up with.


Rubons:  7 Gypsies
Stamp:  Unity
Sentiment:  Flourishes
Button:  Websters Pages
Paper:  Heck if I can remember

4 comments:

Alison Jane Hann said...

For bits and pieces and scraps it sure looks coordinated. Beautiful job!

girlia said...

Awesome job! I agree with the previous post. "For bits and pieces and scraps it sure looks coordinated"

Suzi Mac said...

Fantastic card from odds n sods. Love the layout, texture and design.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sonya said...

Love your card and your blog! Thankyou for visiting mine and leaving such lovely comments :-)