I just ran across this again in an old saved file - not sure where it originated but it still makes me laugh out loud when I read it ... so darn close to the truth it's scary ... see if you need to join my support group for stampers!
1. I confess that my love for stamps is out of control - I need help.
2. I realize that stamps rule my life and threaten my pocketbook.
3. I resolve to find out if there is life outside of stamps.
4. I promise to make an honest inventory of all my stamps.
5. I will tell my family the "real" cost of my papercraft addiction.
6. I stand ready to give away some of my stamps to healthy stampers.
7. I promise not to lure any more friends into the dangers of stamping.
8. I will continue to watch and be wary when within a ten-mile radius of a stamp store.
9. I will apologize to friends and family who have slept in the basement because the guest room is full of stamps.
10. I will buy all my greeting cards at a store.
11. I will read inspirational material about others who have remained un-inked.
12. I will celebrate my new recovery with copies of the latest stamping magazines - maybe an ink pad, some paper, fibers, eyelets, embossing powder....