Sunday, May 22, 2011

Card Party Fun!

My good friend, Marcia, hosts a monthly card party using Stamping Up products.  I thought this month's selection was so much fun and incorporated some new techniques as well.


This card is the closest to my crafting style. LOVE all the embossing and distress!


And what a fun card this was to make using a cuttle bug to emboss AFTER you've adhered some punches.


And we actually made these lovely flowers out of a butterfly punch - who would have thought?!!



And this is my Sunday morning ritual when I want to look through magazines and have my coffee in my craft room.  Fluff and Boink expect the window to be opened for their enjoyment, and Bailey (our third furball) doesn't like crowds and sits underneath the craft table looking out the window.  Hard to be creative with the tails swishing, so I don't even try. 


Hope everyone is having a delightful weekend!  It's a bit overcast here this morning, but there is a lovely cool breeze coming through my window, which would be even nicer if it wasn't mixed with cat fur - but that's my life so welcome to it. GRIN!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lillian - Thanks for stopping by my blog & for your lovely, kind comments. I love these card & your style is great & v. unusaul - which I always love to see. I think the top card is my fave, but I love the way you've run the second one through your Cuttle bug AFTER adding punched elements (v. clever!) & that butterfly punch makes a fab flower (v. effective!) Hope to pop by again now I'm a new follower,
Take Care,
Deb.x
(Craftrocks)

Ann Schach said...

Lovely cards, Lillian! Very unique and creative! My fave is the Open Sea card!